April GIVEAWAY: You Had Me at Free…
Two things you have to know about me:
- I LOVE free stuff. I attribute this joy to my Aunt Pam. Each year, I would get an entire box of goodies [think…toothbrushes, razors, chapstick, Gushers, etc.] for Christmas. The kicker? she got it all for FREE due to her mad couponing skills. I don’t think I bought my own toothpaste until 2010. (Thanks, Aunt Pam!)
- I have a competitive streak. In most situations, I can keep it under control. However, my competitive drive always rears its ugly head when it comes to laser tag, Scattergories, and…a good, old-fashioned giveaway.
So I decided it’s time to shake things up with my very first Life in Blue **GIVEAWAY**!!!!
I know, I know. Your brain just exploded. Blue confetti is flying everywhere. Girl, join the party.
First, the prize:
In my boy-mom journey, one of the most influential books I’ve read to date is What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son’s Life by Dr. Kevin Lehman. (You can check it out here on Amazon. No, I don’t get any commission from the book’s sales; I just really like it.) It walks mamas through each stage of her son’s life. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll be challenged. It’s a great read.
And I’d love to give this book away to one of YOU!
Here’s how you can enter:
In order to enter the GIVEAWAY, you have to do three things…
- Subscribe to Life in Blue. It’s super easy. Go to the Let’s Be Friends section in the sidebar (over here >>>>). Enter your info, and click submit. Be sure to check your email for a subscription confirmation to finalize the process.
- Follow me on Instagram (@sarah_westfall). You’re social-media savvy. I won’t tell you how to do this.
- Tag two friends in the comments of my GIVEAWAY post on Instagram. The more boy moms, the better. This is the post you want to tag:
You can enter any time through Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (CST). I’ll announce the winner here on the blog Friday, April 29, 2016 at noon (CST).
A FEW NOTES:
- If you already subscribe or follow along on Insta, no need to do it again. You’re just one step ahead.
- You don’t have to be a boy mom to enter and win. I don’t discriminate. I’ll trust that in addition to basking in the thrill of the win, you’ll put the book to good use.
In my sleep-deprived state, I likely left out a pertinent detail. If so, just leave your comment/question below so I can respond for all.